Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Veering off a bit

So yesterday's post was a bit rushed. I was intent on getting all of my posts that weren't linked to this blog deleted from my facebook account. Apparently the company reserve the right to retain everything you post on your profile even if you delete your profile. I was deleting all of my poems, short stories, etc. from there and I was so intent on posting the story I posted yesterday that I forgot to explain the concept of it.

The story itself is a product of an incredibly delightfully dark and twisted idea that my father gave me. I'm not going to go into detail because I figure everyone is like me and can figure out the plot with only a few hints.

I plan on posting a few of my other stories and poetry on here as soon as this story is finished.

Stay tuned for Chapter 3, I plan to have it posted sometime tonight, possibly later tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment