Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If you're looking for self-help leave now.

I'm trying this out for the simple reason that I'm playing around with the idea of becoming a columnist for some sort of publishing...thing. So the next few posts are going to be rapid fire because I have four 'columns' that I've already composed. I think this be a good opportunity to get me in an organized pattern. Plus it'll provide me with creative challenges, who knows? I may spur a poem or two from this. So that's what I'm going to do, and I'm counting on YOU guys to keep me in check. If you notice that I'm late with my posting send me messages, text me, whatever. Annoy the hell out of me until I post. I have a random mind and I think about things a little differently than other people. Plus I can be pretty darn funny if I do say so myself. And I adore making people laugh, so I'm going to try to put myself in a regiment of posting a 'column' every week starting on Sunday.
I'll also be posting these on my livejournal account: http://rayanna03.livejournal.com/


The thing is I have a bad habit of starting things like this and not finishing *glances at the short story and 'story' that haven't been touched in months*....and it's annoying. So maybe putting myself in a position like this will be good for me ;]

Oh and tell your friends, the more people that read and comment the better. Who knows...maybe I'll get a call from Cosmo haha

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment