Thursday, February 25, 2010

Off the cuff.

Basically:

1.) I hate January-March
2.) Fuck snow, it needs to go away
3.) I miss my mother and Nana like something awful
4.) I can't sleep because I have really bad nightmares, they're so real that they have me waking up in a cold sweat and screaming for my mom.
5.) I'm getting really sick and tired of my family feeling their entitled to something because Nana is now gone. Grow the fuck up you have no excuse to act like spoiled brats. We are not entitled to ANYTHING in this life, we don't come into this world anything special. We should be thankful for each day and not bitching about not getting our share.
6.) Did I mention that I really really miss my mom and want nothing more that to go to the park and sit with her, maybe read and talk about everything?
7.) Or that I miss going to see my Nana and hearing so many of her stories, hearing her sugary-sweet Southern accent, and getting one of those great hugs?
8.) I hate it here. I hate being trapped. I want to leave and come back when I'm 80.
9.) If it weren't for books, music, theatre, and poetry I would probably have killed myself by now. Truth.
10.) I really miss my mother and my Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment